Relevant Products: Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
The data within your signatures are not updating and when you review the logs via the Status button on the right-hand side of the console you see the below error being logged.
This issue indicates that the SQLite database we store Active Directory data within has become malformed and cannot be updated.
- Close the Signature Manager Office 365 Edition console
- Stop all Signature Manager Office 365 Edition Services on the Machine using Services.msc
- Browse to %ProgramData%\Exclaimer Ltd\Alternative Data Source in File Explorer
- Rename the cache.sdf file here to cache.sdf.bak
- Once this has been renamed, start the following services
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Office 365 Edition Configuration Service
- Exclaimer Data Aggregation Service
- Open the Event Viewer (eventvwr.exe) and monitor for the Aggregation Completed event. This will log under Event ID 0.
- Once this event has been logged, start the rest of the Exclaimer Services and reopen the console.