Relevant Product: Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
Your signatures are not deploying and after reviewing the logs via the Status button on the right-hand side of the console, you see the below error logged under Event ID 2301.
The above error occurs when a group specified in one of the policies, no longer exists within the SQLite database the software uses for Active Directory data.
To resolve this issue you will need to remove the group that is causing the issue to occur from the policy in the Exclaimer Console.
- Identify the group from the error. This will be displayed in the error as view_<Group Name>
- Once you have the group name, open the Exclaimer Console
- On the left-hand side, select the signature policy using this group (Sales Group in the example)
- Go to the Conditions tab
- Select the blue area where the list of groups are and edit the condition.
- Remove the problem group (Example_Group_1 in this example)
- Click OK to exit the condition editor
- Save the console to update your configuration
- Go to the event viewer and monitor for a successful Event ID 2300 event. This will indicate that the issue has cleared