Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
You are using Signature Manager Exchange Edition and you are not getting any signatures on your emails. After reviewing the Exclaimer logs via the Status button, you see the below error:
To resolve this issue you will need to make a change to the CategorizerSettings.config file in the Exclaimer ProgramData directory.
To do this follow the instructions below:
- Close the Exclaimer Console.
- Open File Explorer and browse to C:\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers\Configs3 (Version 2.2.8 and higher) or C:\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers\Configs2 (Version 2.2.7 and lower).
- Locate the CategorizerSettings.config file.
- Edit this file using Notepad.
- Locate the line below near the bottom of the file:
- Change it to this:
In the above, replace <number> with your own version. For example, 2.2.9
- Save this file.
- Restart the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition services.