Relevant Product: Template Editor
The current version number for this product is: 2.0.3
|Hardware||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|CPU||x86 or x64 architecture-based
computer. Intel Itanium family
IA64 processor are not supported.
|x86 or x64 architecture-based
computer. Intel Itanium family IA64
processor are not supported.
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768 pixels||1152 x 864 or higher|
|Operating Systems||Windows Server 2008 x86 and x64 (including all service pack levels).
Windows Server 2008 R2 (including all service pack levels).
Windows Server 2012.
Windows Server 2012 R2.
Windows Server 2016.
Windows Small Business Server 2008.
Windows Small Business Server 2011.
Windows 7 x86 and x64 (including all service pack levels).
Windows 8 x86 and x64.
Windows 8.1 x86 and x64.
Windows 10 x86 and x64.
|Microsoft.Net Framework||Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 or above|
|Exclaimer products||Signature Manager Exchange Edition 2.2.9
Signature Manager Outlook Edition 3.0.6
Auto Responder 2.1.2
Please refer to the following link on the Exclaimer website:
Download and run the ‘Template Editor 2.0 installation file ‘setup.exe’. An MSI is available
from support by raising a ticket with our support team https://www.exclaimer.com/support/raise-ticket
Uninstall can be achieved via the ‘setup.exe’ or MSI for the currently installed version of
‘Template Editor 2.0’ or ‘Programs and Features’ in Windows 2008, Windows 2012,
Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
The configuration files are located in \Users\username\AppData\Local\Exclaimer
Ltd\Template Editor and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process.
The uninstall process will not lose any of your configuration or settings.
Upgrading can be achieved via the ‘setup.exe’ which will perform an in-place upgrade.
- Adding content before opening HTML tag causes inescapable errors.
- Maintenance release updating license information.
- Support for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 and .NET security updates.
- Windows 10 support.
- Support for newer versions of Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition, Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition and Exclaimer Auto Responder.
- Uninstall fails when using Apps & Features panel in Windows 10. This is a confirmed
bug in Windows 10 resolved in the Fall Creators Update 1709. For earlier versions of
Windows 10 use Add/Remove Programs via Control Panel.
- Moving templates between categories in an Exclaimer server-side product does not reflect the change in Template Editor. As a workaround edit the template in the original category when using Template Editor. This will be addressed in a future version of the Exclaimer server-side products.