Relevant Product: Outlook Photos
The current Release Number for this product is: 18.104.22.168
|Hardware||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|CPU||x86 or x64 architecture-based
computer. Intel Itanium family IA64 processors are not supported.
x64 architecture-based computer. Intel Itanium family IA64 processors
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768 pixels||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Operating Systems||Windows Server 2008 x86 and x64 (including all service pack levels).
Windows Server 2008 R2 x86 and x64 (including all service pack levels).
Windows Server 2012 x86 and x64.
Windows Server 2012 R2 x86 and x64.
Windows Server 2016.
Windows Small Business Server 2008.
Windows Small Business Server 2011.
Windows 7 x86 and x64 (including all service pack levels).
Windows 8 x86 and x64. Windows 8.1 x86 and x64.
Windows 10 x86 and x64.
|Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and above.|
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 RTM and above.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 RTM and above.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 RTM and above
|Active Directory||Domain and Forest functional level of Windows Server 2008 and above.
For Domain or Forest functional level of Windows Server 2003, the
Windows Server 2008 Forest preparation must first be completed
- Domain user – The logged in user account is required to be an Active Directory account.
- Domain computer – The computer the user is logged into needs to be joined to an Active Directory domain.
- Active Directory permissions – The logged in user must have permission to upload photos to the required Active Directory accounts. (Alternate credentials can be supplied or control of the thumbnailPhoto and other Active Directory attributes can be delegated to the logged in user.)
Please refer to the following link on the Exclaimer website:
Download the ‘Outlook Photos 2.1’ installation file ‘setup.exe’ and run it. An MSI is available from
support by raising a ticket with our support team https://www.exclaimer.com/support/raise-ticket
Outlook Photos is installed on a per-user basis. Local Administration permission is not required for
Uninstall can be achieved via the ‘setup.exe’ or MSI for the currently installed version of ‘Outlook
Photos’ or via ‘Programs and Features’ in Control Panel.
The configuration files are located in \Users\loggedonuser\AppData\Local\Exclaimer_Ltd\ and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process.The uninstall process will not lose any of your configuration or settings.
Uninstalling removes Outlook Photos on a per-user basis. Local Administration permission is not
required for uninstallation.
Upgrading can be achieved by uninstalling the current version and then installing the new version.
Please refer to the install and uninstall instructions above.
- Licensing and code signing updates.
- Support for Outlook 2016.
- Support for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 and .NET security updates.