Relevant Product: Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
Upgrading is achieved by performing an in-place upgrade using these steps:
1. Downloading the latest version from the website.
2. Installing the latest version downloaded.
Click here to download the updated version of Signature Manager Office 365 Edition:
Run the ‘Signature Manager Office 365 Edition’ installation file ‘Setup.exe’ on the computer where Signature Manager Office 365 Edition is currently installed.
The configuration files are located in the following folder and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process:
|Operating System||Configuration Directory|
|Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
|\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Signature Manager Office 365 Edition\Configs|
|Window Server 2008 and Up||\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Signature Manager Office 365 Edition\Configs|
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the ‘Exclaimer’ node.
- Open the ‘Action’ menu.
- Select ‘Export Configuration...’
- Select a location and file name for the export and press Save.