Relevant Product: Mail Archiver 4.0
You want to delete messages from the archive
- Open the Mail Archiver console
- Navigate to Search the Archive
- Search the archive for the messages you wish to delete
- Select the messages
- Click Delete
- Click Yes to proceed
Note: The operation cannot be stopped once started
- Wait for the delete operation to complete
- Delete functionality is only available from the console search.
- The Mail Archiver console must not be closed while the delete operation is underway.
- Deletion should not be performed during a batch import or on messages archived in the last 24 hours.
- Messages cannot be deleted from an archive store under 'Legal Hold'.
- Reimporting previously deleted messages from the same store will not restore them. This aids in compliance with GDPR.