From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
- Open the console.
- Select the Mail Archiver node.
- In the “Exchange Mailbox Access” section click “Configure” and complete the wizard.
- When the wizard has completed, check the “Enable Restore To Mailbox” checkbox.
- Click Save.
- EWS is used to restore messages, so make sure that this is functional.
- Check the password hasn't expired for the Mail Archiver account. This is shown on the Mail Archiver node. If it has, reset the password in Active Directory Users & Computers, follow the First Setup Wizard again and input the new password.
- Make sure that you also check the Exclaimer event log, which can be found under Application and Services Logs.