Relevant Product: Mail Archiver
This functionality isn't turned on when you install Mail Archiver. In order to allows this, you will need to:
- Open the console.
- Select the Mail Archiver node.
- In the “Exchange Mailbox Access” section click “Configure” and complete the wizard.
- When the wizard has completed, check the “Enable Restore To Mailbox” checkbox.
- Click Save.
- EWS is used to restore messages, so make sure that this is functional.
- Check the password hasn't expired for the Mail Archiver account. This is shown on the Mail Archiver node. If it has, reset the password in Active Directory Users & Computers, follow the First Setup Wizard again and input the new password.
- Make sure that you also check the Exclaimer event log, which can be found under Application and Services Logs.