Relevant Products: Mail Utilities
When enabling the Anti spam module via the Setup Wizard, I receive an invalid pointer error during the detection center initialization.
This is due to MSXML4.dll becoming unregistered when uninstalling ISA server. This can be resolved by re-registering the MSXML4.dll as per the steps below:
- Open the Start menu and click on Run
- Type cmd in the run dialog box and press enter
- Type cd %systemroot%\system32 in the command prompt window and press Enter
- Type regsvr32 MSXML4.dll and press Enter
- Click OK to the "DllRegisterServer in msxml4.dll succeeded." information box
- Rerun and complete the Mail Utilities Setup Wizard...