From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
You have installed Mail Archiver and wish to give your users a simple URL to connect to the Search UI.
You can set up a second website and Domain Name System (DNS) entry to redirect to the Mail Archiver search UI.
Follow these steps to:
- Create a new site in Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Create a Domain Name System (DNS) Entry
Create a new site in Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Right-click Site and select Add Web Site...
- As required, fill in the details then click OK.
- Click on the new site then open the HTTP Redirect feature.
Tick Redirect requests to this destination: box and enter the address and port of the Archive website, then click Apply.
Close the Internet Information Services IIS Manager.
Create a Domain Name System Entry
- Open the DNS Manager on your DNS Server.
This will normally be your Domain Controller.
- Expand Forward Lookup Zones and select your local domain.
- Create a new Host (A) record pointing to the new site you created and click Add Host.
- Close the DNS Manager.
You can now open a web browser and connect to the Exclaimer Archive Search site using the new address.