Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
- The ratio of images vs text - make sure it is more of a 30% image / 70% text split; otherwise, if you have an image-heavy signature and send a short message, this may be blocked.
- Avoid using too much white space.
- Don't use too many capital letters in the template.
- Make sure there are not too many special characters. Example: * _ - “
- Never use too many keywords. Example: Free, Cheap and so on.
- Body of message incorporates a tracking ID number.
- Body of message contains a large block of hexadecimal code.
- Body of message contains one or more lines of "YELLING" (that is, all-caps).
- Message includes Microsoft executable program.
- Message body has at least 70 percent blank lines.
- Message header indicates message was sent directly from dynamic IP address.
- Message From field appears to not contain a real name.
- Message From field ends in numbers.
- Message header contains numbers mixed in with letters.
- Message subject includes the term "offer".
- Message to: field contains spaces.
- Message Reply to field is empty.
- Subject has exclamation mark and question mark.
- Subject is ALL-CAPS.
- Message subject starts with an advertising tag.
- Message From: field contains the term "friend".
- Subject contains "As Seen".
- Subject starts with dollar amount.
- Subject contains "Double Your".
- Subject contains "For Only".
- Subject contains "FREE".
- Subject contains "Free Instant".
- Message contains excessive images without much text.
- Message body contains the term "nobody's perfect".
- Message body claims not to be spam.