Relevant Products: Signature Manager Outlook Edition
You have successfully deployed new signatures to Microsoft Outlook users using Signature Manager Outlook Edition. However, previous existing signatures created manually in Microsoft Outlook are still available. Can they be removed?
Yes, it is possible to remove previous existing Microsoft Outlook signatures by using the Mail Format Policy in the Signature Manager Outlook Edition console.
To create a Mail Format Policy:
- Launch the Exclaimer console.
- Right-click the Outlook Mail Format Policies node in the console tree, then click New Outlook Mail Format Policy:
- Specify a name and description for the policy then click Next.
- Select the Remove all previous existing signatures option then click Next:
- Specify conditions who the policy should be applied to then click Next:
- Click Finish.