Relevant Products: Signature Manager Outlook Edition
Some user mailboxes reside on an on-premise Microsoft Exchange server. Others user mailboxes reside in Microsoft 365.
You have already deployed the Outlook Web App (OWA) signatures to the on-premise users, but OWA signatures are not deployed to the Microsoft 365 users.
Using multiple Signature Deployment Policies, it is possible to configure which OWA signatures should be deployed to Microsoft 365 or the on-premise Microsoft Exchange server.
A Signature Deployment Policy will create signatures for users that are members of an Organizational Unit. Therefore, the on-premise users and Microsoft 365 users would be required to reside in different OU’s.
To create an additional Signature Deployment Policy for Microsoft 365 users:
1. Right-click the existing Signature Deployment Policy in the console tree and click Clone Signature Deployment Policy:
2. Click the General tab and specify a name for the policy:
3. On the Signature Creation tab, delete the existing OU.
4. Click the Add button and specify the OU where the Microsoft 365 users reside. Click OK:
5. On the Settings tab, select the radio button Update OWA from Server and click the Configure button:
6. Specify a Microsoft 365 user with permissions to update other users OWA signatures. The required permissions can be found in the following article:
How to configure permissions to update Outlook Web Access signatures and settings
7. Select the radio button Use this URL for Exchange Web Services and enter the URL below:
8. Click OK. Click the Save button.
Microsoft 365 users that apply to an OWA signature policy will be deployed to the OWA signature after the configuration has been saved. Click the Status link on the right-hand side of the Exclaimer console to view the event logs and confirm that the Microsoft 365 user has been deployed to the OWA signature successfully.