Relevant Products: Signature Manager Outlook Edition
When composing a new email, the images in the email signature are visible. However, when the email is sent, the images on the received copy are not displayed.
To resolve this issue, follow the required steps:
Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click on Tools > Options > Mail Format tab.
- Under Message Format click Internet Format.
- Under HTML options ensure the When an HTML message contains pictures located on the Internet, send a copy of the pictures instead of the reference to their location check box is selected.
- Restart Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016
The following steps involve modification to the registry.
- Launch the RegEdit (Registry Editor).
- Browse to the following registry subkey:
For example: For Microsoft Outlook 2016 the path will be
If this registry path does not exist, you can create it manually.
- From the Edit menu, select New then select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Enter the DWORD name as Send Pictures With Document and press [Enter].
- To edit the value, you can either right-click the Send Pictures With Document and select Modify or double-click Send Pictures With Document.
The Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value window is displayed.
- In the Value data box, type 1.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the window.
- Restart Outlook for the change to take effect.