Relevant Products: Mail Utilities
Disclaimers are being added to message replies causing the message to get progressively larger.
Each time Exclaimer sees the message it triggers the appropriate rule and added the disclaimer. There is no distinction between a new message and a reply (other than the subject starting with RE:, SV:, AW: depending on your language).
Exclaimer can scan the message for the presence of a string (which can be set to part of your existing disclaimer) and this can be used to prevent another disclaimer being added.
- Start the Exclaimer Control panel
- Locate the appropriate disclaimer (either default rules or custom rules)
- Enable the "Don't add disclaimer if the body contains" option
- Insert a small portion of the disclaimer into the edit box, e.g. "All communications are monitored.."
- Don't forget to save the settings