Upgrading is achieved by following these steps:
1. Downloading the latest version from the website.
2. Uninstalling the current version from the server.
3. Installing the latest version downloaded.
Note: In order to upgrade to the latest version of Mail Archiver you must be on version 3.8 or above.
The configuration is preserved during the upgrade procedure. You won’t need to enter any configuration settings into the new version. No reboot is required.
Click here to download the latest version of Mail Archiver.
For version 3.9 click here.
Uninstall can be achieved via the setup.exe or MSI for the currently installed version of Mail Archiver, or via Programs and Features in your operating system.
Configuration files are located in \ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Archiver and these are not removed as part of the uninstall process. The uninstall process does not lose any of your configuration or settings however, as a precaution, you may wish to export your configuration , as summarised below:
1. Open the Exclaimer Console.
2. Select the ‘Exclaimer’ node.
3. Open the ‘Action’ menu.
4. Select ‘Export Configuration...’
5. Select a location and file name for the export and press Save.
Run the ‘Mail Archiver’ installation file ‘Setup.exe’ on the computer where Mail Archiver is currently installed.
Once the installation is complete, no further configuration is required and the product is operational.
Click here for the latest release notes.