Relevant Product: Mail Archiver
This article guides you through the steps to upgrade the Exclaimer Mail Archiver.
To upgrade the Exclaimer Mail Archiver, follow the steps outlined below:
- Download the latest version from the website.
- Uninstall the current version from the server.
- Install the latest version downloaded.
Downloading Exclaimer Mail Archiver
To download the latest version of the Exclaimer Mail Archiver:
- Right-click here to download the latest version of Mail Archiver.
Uninstalling Exclaimer Mail Archiver
To uninstall the Exclaimer Mail Archiver, follow any one of the following procedures:
- Run setup.exe file or the MSI file for the currently installed version of the Exclaimer Mail Archiver.
- Select the required program that needs to be uninstalled in Add/Remove Programs.
Installing Exclaimer Mail Archiver
To install the Exclaimer Mail Archiver:
- Run the Mail Archiver installation file Setup.exe on the computer where Mail Archiver is currently installed.
Once the installation is complete, no further configuration is required and the product is operational.
Exporting Configuration Settings
To export your existing configuration settings:
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the Exclaimer node.
- Open the Action menu.
- Select Export Configuration...
- Select a location and file name for the export then click Save.