From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
Your users are unable to restore messages to their mailboxes using the Restore To Mailbox functionality. They are also unable to forward messages using the Forward Message functionality.
In these scenarios, the Exchange Mailbox Access wizard may have not been completed. This wizard gives Exclaimer Mail Archiver an account that has access to all your users' mailboxes within the organization; allowing them to restore messages to their mailboxes.
This is also the account used by the Forward Message functionality.
Follow these steps to complete the Exchange Mailbox Access wizard:
- Open the Mail Archiver console.
- From the left-hand pane, select Exclaimer then Mail Archiver node.
- From the central pane, select the Settings tab.
- Under the Exchange Mailbox Access section, click the Configure button.
- Complete the wizard. This will create an account for you and assign the required permissions.
- At the conclusion of the wizard, you will be returned to the Mail Archiver console.
- Check the Enable Restore To Mailbox checkbox.
- Click Save.
Your users can now restore and forward messages.