From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
You are creating a Mail Archiver server and want to configure the ideal storage layout for optimum performance in the software.
Our recommendations are listed below:
- Place the Archive Index and Archive Store on to separate physical drives.
- Allow for 1.5x current Exchange size when evaluating the required storage for the archive; this is to allow for growth.
- Use local physical drives for the index storage.
- For best search performance, use Solid State Drive (SSD) storage; this is due to higher Input/Output Operations Per Second (IOPS).
- This can be placed on any form of disk storage.
- This can be stored on network-attached storage, or a storage area network.
- For best performance when viewing or restoring emails, store them on a local drive