Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
A user has two job roles in the organization and requires the ability to append a different signature with a different job title onto certain emails.
In such scenarios, by using the policy condition The Subject contains specific words or phrases, the user can specify a word or phrase to the subject of the email so that a different signature is appended.
Additionally, the word or phrase specified in the subject can be removed by Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition after the correct signature has been appended.
To configure this:
- Select the Conditions tab of the signature policy.
- Enable the condition The Subject contains specific words or phrases:
- In the lower half of the Conditions page, select the words or phrases link.
- Specify a word or phrase then click Add.
- To remove the word or phrase from the subject after the signature is appended, select the Remove trigger word/phrase checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.