Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
Upgrading is achieved by performing an in-place upgrade using these steps:
1. Downloading the latest version from the website.
2. Installing the latest version downloaded.
Click here to download the updated version of Signature Manager Exchange Edition:
Run the ‘Signature Manager Exchange Edition’ installation file ‘Setup.exe’ on each Microsoft Exchange Server that has the Hub Transport role (Exchange 2007/2010) or Mailbox role (Exchange 2013) installed.
The configuration files are located in the following folder and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process:
|Operating System||Configuration Directory|
|Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
|\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers\Configs|
|Window Server 2008 and Up||\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers\Configs|
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the ‘Exclaimer’ node.
- Open the ‘Action’ menu.
- Select ‘Export Configuration...’
- Select a location and file name for the export and press Save.