Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
You are using an Exclaimer product (with the exception of Exclaimer Cloud) and you see the following error message when the Exclaimer console is launched:
There are two possible reasons for this error:
- To launch the Exclaimer console, you must be logged in to a computer that is a member of an Active Directory domain and logged in as a domain user.
- If you are trying to connect the Exclaimer Template Editor to a template library that is installed on another computer, and there is a firewall between the user's computer and the server, specific ports need to be allowed.
Follow the steps below to confirm if you are logged in as a domain user:
- Open a Windows command prompt (cmd.exe).
- Type the following command:
- Press [Enter].
If you are logged in to an Active Directory domain, the domain you are logged into will be displayed, together with the username you are logged in with:
The format is domain\user
For example supnet2\pj (where supnet2 is the domain and pj is the domain user who is logged in).
- The following ports need to be allowed: TCP/3268 and UDP/1514