Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
You have installed and configured an Exclaimer on-premise signature product, and you notice on some emails that the signature appended to the email is displayed as:
If you create a new signature template in Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition or Signature Manager Outlook Edition, it must be created in three formats:
- Rich Text
- Plain Text
The most common cause of this issue is when you have only updated the HTML section of your template within the editor.
To add signature content for Rich text and Plain text:
- Open the Exclaimer console.
- Select the required template.
- Open the template editor.
- Above the save and close icon, you will see Rich Text and Plain Text tabs. Click on each tab to add signature content for that format.
- Click save and close to save changes.