Relevant Products: Signature Manager Outlook Edition
Upgrading is achieved by performing an in-place upgrade using these steps:
1. Downloading the latest version from the website.
2. Installing the latest version downloaded.
Note: The configuration is preserved during the upgrade procedure. You won’t need to recreate any templates or enter any configuration settings into the new version. No reboot is required.
Click here to download the updated version of Signature Manager Outlook Edition:
Run the ‘Signature Manager Outlook Edition’ installation file ‘Setup.exe’ on the computer where Signature Manager Outlook Edition is currently installed.
The configuration files are located in the following folder and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process:
|Operating System||Configuration Directory|
|Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
|\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Signature Manager\Configs|
|Window Server 2008 and Up||\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Signature Manager\Configs|
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the ‘Exclaimer’ node.
- Open the ‘Action’ menu.
- Select ‘Export Configuration...’
- Select a location and file name for the export and press Save.