1. All Vcards MUST be uploaded to a hosted web server and have the naming convention of .vcf.
2. Edit a template and add a Custom Hyperlink, which can be found in Fields>Dynamic Content.
3. Within the hyperlink popup, enter the URL path of the web server which is hosting Vcards.
4. Click the drop down arrow on the far right of the Address Line and select Message Sender>Other AD Fields>AD Field.
5. Select samaccountname from the menu.*
6. Finish the Address line off by adding “.vcf” to the end.
7. Enter some text such as “Click here to view my Vcard” into the Text to display field
8. Click OK and the link is complete.*The samaccountname will represent the account name of the user and should match the file name of the Vcards which are uploaded to your web server.