Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
In certain circumstances, you require to send an email without appending a signature.
Using the policy exception The Subject contains specific words or phrases, the sender can specify a word or phrase in the subject that will exclude the email from having a signature appended.
Additionally, the word or phrase specified in the subject can be removed by Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition after the email has been processed.
To configure this:
- Click on the Exceptions tab of the signature policy.
- Tick The Subject contains specific words or phrases option:
- Click the blue link words or phrases in the lower half of the Exceptions page.
- Specify a word or phrase then click Add.
- To remove the word or phrase from the subject after the signature is appended, tick Remove trigger word/phrase option.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.