Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
You have multiple domains in your forest and you are experiencing problems with remote deployment – including this error:
The Sent Items Update registry key requires a change to the Username DWORD.
- Close the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition console on all servers where it is installed.
- On one of the servers, click Start and then Run.
- Launch the RegEdit (Registry Editor).
- Browse to the following registry subkey:
- Edit the DWORD called Username.
The default setting is Domain\username – change this to the user’s UPN ID username@domain (typically, this will be the user’s email address).
- Export the Sent Items Update registry key (select File > Export).
- Copy the exported key file to each server and then import it.
- Restart the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Configuration Service.
This will also restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service.
In the next signature update, remote deployment should work normally.