Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
You have multiple domains in your forest and are experiencing problems with remote deployment – including this error:
The Sent Items Update registry key requires a change to the Username DWORD.
1. Close the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition console on all servers where it is installed.
2. On one of the servers, click Start and then Run.
3. Enter regedit and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
4. Expand the tree in the left-hand pane and navigate to the path below:
5. The DWORD called Username needs to be changed. The default setting is Domain\username – change this to the user’s UPN ID username@domain (typically, this will be user’s email address).
6. Export the Sent Items Update registry key (select File > Export).
7. Copy the exported key file to each server and then import it.
8. Restart the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Configuration Service.
9. On the next signature update, remote deployment should work normally.