Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
While installing the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition, the following warning message is displayed:
The resolution will depend on the specific server that you are installing the software on.
- If the Exchange Server does not have any one of the supporting roles, you will need to alter the Exchange configuration until it meets these requirements.
- If the Exchange Server has the required role configured, but the installer still displays the warning message then you will require an update in the Windows registry for this installation server.
To update the Windows registry:
- Launch the RegEdit (Registry Editor).
- Ensure that the following registry key is present:
- Here, ConfiguredVersion should match that of the Microsoft Exchange server.