Relevant Product: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
WARNING! From 1st April 2021 Exclaimer will no longer be renewing any Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) for Mail Disclaimers.
Please be assured that the Exclaimer Support team will provide support until your SMA is active.
However, we recommend that you contact the Exclaimer Sales team to discuss your requirements for an upgrade to Signature Management Exchange Edition or Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Exchange.
You are using Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition and you notice that emails are delivered without a signature appended. In the Exclaimer event log, the following message is observed when processing the emails:
To resolve this issue:
- Install the Enterprise Library from Microsoft (click here to download).
- Using GacUtil, install the Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Validation.dll into the GAC (GACUtil can be found in the Microsoft Windows SDK. Further details and download links are available from Microsoft, here).
- Browse to %ProgramData%\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers\Config2.
- Take a backup copy of the CategorizerSettings.config file.
- Using Notepad, open the original CategorizerSettings.config file.
- Delete the following entry from the configuration file:
- Open the Windows Services Management console (run services.msc) and locate the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Configuration service.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Configuration service.