Relevant Products: Auto Responder
This article guides you through the steps to upgrade to Auto Responder version 2.
To upgrade your Auto Responder from version 1 to version 2 follow the steps outlined below:
Downloading Auto Responder
To download Auto Responder version 2:
- Click here to download the Auto Responder installation file.
Installing Auto Responder
To install Auto Responder:
- Run the Auto Responder installation file Setup.exe on each Microsoft Exchange Server that has the Hub Transport role (Exchange 2007/2010) or Mailbox role (Exchange 2013) installed.
- You can get the MSI from Exclaimer support by Raising a Ticket online.
The configuration files are located in the following folders and will not be removed as part of the uninstall process:
|Operating System||Configuration Directory|
|Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
|\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Auto Responder\Configs|
|Window Server 2008 and Up||\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Auto Responder\Configs|
Exporting Configuration Settings
To export your existing configuration settings:
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the Exclaimer node.
- Open the Action menu.
- Select Export Configuration...
- Select a location and file name for the export then click Save.