Relevant Products: Anti-Spam
You want to view or modify the list of email addresses that have been added to the Auto White List by Exclaimer Anti-spam. By default Exclaimer Anti-spam will store the most recent 50,000 email recipients sent from your organization.
The Auto White List email addresses are contained within a file called AutoWhiteList.dat.
Below are the instructions for locating and modifying the file.
- Close the Exclaimer Anti-Spam console
- Launch Services.msc
- Locate the Microsoft Exchange Transport Service. Right click and Stop this service
- Using the below table, navigate to the correct configuration directory
Operating System Configuration Directory Windows Server 2003 x64
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Anti-Spam\Configs Window Server 2008 and Up \ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Anti-spam\Configs
- Right click the AutoWhiteList.dat file and select "Open With..."
- Select Notepad (or your chosen editor) to open the file. The contents of the file will then be displayed and editable.
- Each entry is made up of these constituent parts:
Hashed value of the email address When to expire the Auto White List entry Email address in clear text If you need to remove an email address, delete the entire line. It is not possible add an email address or modify an existing email address as this has no effect on the hashed value.
- Once you have made the changes to the file, click File > Save and close the Text Editor
- Go back to Services.msc and start the Microsoft Exchange Transport Service