To perform specific operations within Exclaimer, you need to find out the subscription owner.
In Exclaimer, the subscription owner can perform certain operations, such as add a new user, purchase and cancel a subscription and so on. For more information, see the complete list of privileges for subscription owners.
To find the subscription owner, follow any of the following methods:
Log in to the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
If you have multiple subscriptions, the system will not automatically launch your subscription.
Click Launch against the subscription you wish to find the owner.
- Click the chat icon at the bottom-right of the page
Ask the bot "Who is the owner of my subscription?"
The bot will return the name specified for the owner of the current subscription if known.
Log in to the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) with an Administrator account.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, the system will not automatically launch your subscription.
Skip ahead to Locate your subscription owner in the Exclaimer Portal.
From the menu pane, select Account Settings, then select Subscriptions.
You will get redirected to the Overview tab on the dashboard.
- Select Manage and follow the instructions as described here: Locate your subscription owner in the Exclaimer Portal.
Locate your subscription owner in the Exclaimer Portal
- Select Manage next to the subscription whose subscription owner you wish to locate.
- Under the User management section, the system will display the user who owns the subscription with (Owner) next to their name.