The Salesforce Contacts feature allows you to synchronize your Salesforce account with Exclaimer, giving your Exclaimer account access to the contacts from your Salesforce account. Once you have integrated your Salesforce Contacts, you can set certain signatures to apply to lists based on these contact details using recipient rules.
How to access it
- Log into your Exclaimer account and launch your subscription.
- From the menu pane, expand Configuration, then select Integrations.
The Salesforce Contacts section is found on the Integrations page.
To integrate your Salesforce account with Exclaimer:
- Under Salesforce Contacts, select CONNECT WITH SALESFORCE. This opens the Salesforce authorization screen in a new window.
NOTE: You may need to allow your browser to open pop-ups from Exclaimer to access the window.
The Salesforce authorization screen.
- If the authorization window does not appear, select RETRY, or select CANCEL to stop authorization.
- Select Use Custom Domain.
Use Custom Domain is found beneath the login fields.
- In the Custom Domain field, enter 'exclaimer'.
- Select Continue.
- To change the connected account, select CHANGE SALESFORCE SETTINGS.
- To remove a connected account, select REMOVE SALESFORCE ACCOUNT.