You notice that your signatures are not downloading correctly in Outlook for Mac. The signatures appear in the old Outlook profile but not on the current Outlook profile.
In most scenarios, this issue occurs if another profile is present; because of this - the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent downloads the signature to what it believes is the active profile.
To resolve this issue, delete any unused or old Outlook profiles.
The steps outlined below will only delete Outlook profiles on a Mac.
This will not affect Apple Mail profiles.
To delete unused or old Outlook profiles:
- Navigate to the Outlook Profile Manager.
- From Finder, open the Applications folder.
- Right-click Microsoft Outlook and select Show Package Contents.
- Select the profile you wish to remove.
- Click the Delete the selected profile option.
Also, delete any credentials in the keychain for Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent.
To uninstall Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent:
- Uninstall Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent using the uninstall script in the package and the terminal.
- Re-install Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent.
- Restart Outlook - the correct signatures will now display on your emails.