You are using Exclaimer Cloud and have created your email signature. You wish to add hyperlinks and alternate text to the images within your signature, for example, the company logo, promotional banner, social media icons, and so on.
The benefit of adding alternate text is that if the image is not displayed for some reason, the alternate text will be displayed.
To add hyperlinks and alternate text:
- Open the required signature template within the Signature Designer.
- From the left-hand pane, expand the Image & Icons section.
- Drag and drop the Image/Logo element at the desired location.
The Image/Logo window is displayed.
Now, in the canvas, select the image you just inserted. Then, from the right-hand side properties pane, expand the Hyperlink section.
Hyperlink properties are used to apply a hyperlink to the image (so when a recipient clicks the image, they are directed to the associated web page).
- In Destination URL, enter the required target URL that will open when clicked on it.
- In Alt Text, enter 'alternate' text to be shown if, for some reason, this image cannot be displayed.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
Why are hyperlinks missing from my signature?
How to add 'Click to Call' on your signature?
How to add Trust Pilot within your signatures?
How to add Cc, Bcc, Subject and Body to mailto: hyperlinks?
How to add a subject to a Mailto link?
How to use vCards in Exclaimer Cloud?
What do the coloured borders mean in the Exclaimer Cloud signature designer?
What are the different signature elements?