You are using Exclaimer Cloud and have created a new signature. You would like to preview what this will look like for a particular user, in your environment, rather than the example user Karen Green.
NOTE: The steps described here assume that you have already created an email signature. For more information, see how you can create a signature.
In this scenario, you can preview the user's data in the Exclaimer Cloud Template Editor.
To preview user data
- Log in to the Exclaimer Cloud portal and launch your subscription.
- From the left-hand pane, click Signatures, then from the right-hand pane, select the All Signatures tab.
- From the signatures list, click EDIT DESIGN against the signature whose design you wish to edit.
The selected signature design is opened in the signature designer.
You can view the signature in dynamic preview mode while making the changes to the signature design.
- To preview the data for another user, click the drop-down arrow at the top of the preview pane.
- Here, you can view the template with the Example User instead, or you can search for a specific user inside your organization and preview the signature template using their data.
- Click on the desired user in the search results to preview their data.