When trying to add Office 365 users or groups to signature conditions in Exclaimer Signature Manager Office 365 Edition, they are not visible for selection. Also, updated user data in Office 365 is not visible in the user’s email signature.
When you view the Exclaimer event log, the following error is reported:
Unable to complete aggregation.
Follow steps below:
- Close the Signature Manager Office 365 Edition console.
- Stop all Exclaimer Signature Manager Office 365 Edition services on the server, via the Windows Services Management console (services.msc).
- Rename the cache.sdf file (located in %programdata%\Exclaimer Ltd\Alternate Data Source) to cache.sdf.old.
- Start the following services:
- Exclaimer Signature Manager Office 365 Edition Configuration service
- Exclaimer Data Aggregation Service
This starts a rebuild of the database. The data aggregation status is visible in the Exclaimer console for Exclaimer Signature Manager Office 365 Edition, on the Advanced settings tab.
- Once data aggregation has finished, start the remaining Exclaimer Services.
Customer support service by UserEcho