OverviewUpgrading is achieved by following these steps:
- Downloading the latest version from the website.
- Uninstalling the current version from the server.
- Installing the latest version downloaded.
DownloadingRefer to the following link to download the updated version of Mail Disclaimers:
UninstallingUninstall can be achieved via
- The ‘setup.exe’ or MSI for the currently installed version of ‘Mail Disclaimers 1.0’
- ‘Add/Remove Programs’ in Windows Server 2003.
- ‘Programs and Features’ in Windows Server 2008 and above.
|Windows Server 2003 x64|
Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
|\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers|
|Windows Server 2008 x64|
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
|\ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers|
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the ‘Exclaimer’ node.
- Open the ‘Action’ menu.
- Select ‘Export Configuration...’
- Select a location and file name for the export and press Save.
InstallingRun the ‘Mail Disclaimers 1.0’ installation file ‘setup.exe’ on each Microsoft Exchange Server that has the Hub Transport role installed. An MSI is available from support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the installation the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be restarted. Once the installation is complete, no further configuration is required and the product is operational.
Customer support service by UserEcho