Upgrading is achieved by following these steps:
1. Downloading the latest version from the website.
2. Uninstalling the current version from the server.
3. Installing the latest version downloaded.
Note: The configuration is preserved during the upgrade procedure. You won’t need to enter any configuration settings into the new version.
Click here to download the updated version of Mail Archiver:
Uninstall can be achieved via the setup.exe or MSI for the currently installed version of Mail Archiver, or via Programs and Features in your operating system.
Configuration files are located in \ProgramData\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Archiver and these are not removed as part of the uninstall process. The uninstall process does not lose any of your configuration or settings however, as a precaution, you may wish to export your configuration , as summarised below:
- Open the Exclaimer Console.
- Select the ‘Exclaimer’ node.
- Open the ‘Action’ menu.
- Select ‘Export Configuration...’
- Select a location and file name for the export and press Save.
Customer support service by UserEcho