- Open your email signature template in Mail Disclaimers
- Click on Fields > Dynamic Content > Composite Field:
- A new window will appear on screen. Click on Fields > Dynamic Content > Custom Hyperlink:
- Remove the ‘http://’ in the Address box and type in tel:
- Click on Insert > Field > Message Sender > General > Telephone number: This will find the telephone number listed in your Active Directory.
- Click OK.
- In the Content window, click on the Custom Hyperlink and in the Text to display box on the right hand side panel, click on the grey box:
- Click on Insert > Field > Message Sender > General > Telephone number.
- Click OK and OK again. The preview will now contain your telephone number as a hyperlink which can be clicked to make a call:
Customer support service by UserEcho