- Use the IIS Management Console to ensure that the site is running and IIS is operational.
- Check the Application Event Log and Exclaimer Application Event Log to see if there are any errors from Mail Archiver or IIS.
- Run an IISReset and look for any errors when IIS starts.
- Check you are using the correct port. The default port is 53555 out-of-the-box. This is found in the IIS Management Console. The port mentioned in the console is used for Batch Importer and not for the website.
- Try browsing to the Web Search from the computer that has Mail Archiver installed on it. This will confirm if there is a firewall issue.
Customer support service by UserEcho