- You would like to specify a font size that is not available from the drop down menu on the tool bar of the Template Editor. (An odd number or point font size).
- The font size changes when received by recipients (e.g. Text specified as 8pt is displayed as 7.5pt).
ResolutionThere are two options available to resolve these issues.
- Option 1 allows you to specify that inline style information be included in an HTML tag by use of our tag properties editor.
- Option 2 uses the same inline style definition, but you can add them directly to the source of the disclaimer. This is useful if you wish to specify that a small amount of text within a larger body of text be of a different size.
- Place the cursor within the text that you want to specify the size of. You will see at the bottom of the Template Editor window, the list of tags that the cursor is within.
- You should notice the properties window now changes to the tag that encompasses that section of text
- Please then select the Style property in the Properties pane. Then click on the ellipsis '...' to open the style editor
- Locate the Font Size property and enter the font size that you require.
- Click on OK and the style will be set for that tag. In mail clients that are able to read style sheets this will override the HTML size information.
- Click on the source mode located towards the top of the Template Editor.
- Locate the text you wish to change and type in the opening span before the text and the closing after so it appears like so:
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt">This text will be 8pt in size</SPAN>
More InformationBelow is an example of the source code created when using Option 1.
The following code will specify that an entire paragraph be in 8 point.
<P style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"></P>
The following code will specify that anything within the span tags be in 8 point.
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"></SPAN>
Customer support service by UserEcho