You have multiple domains in your forest and are experiencing problems with remote deployment – including this error:
The password used for the sent items update service account is incorrect. Please run configuration setup for the sent items update feature.
The Sent Items Update registry key requires a change to the Username DWORD.
- Close the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition console on all servers where it is installed.
- On one of the servers, click Start and then Run.
- Enter regedit and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Expand the tree in the left-hand pane and navigate to the path below:
HKLM\Software\Exclaimer Ltd\Mail Disclaimers 1.0\Sent Items Update
- The DWORD called Username needs to be changed. The default setting is Domain\username – change this to the user’s UPN ID username@domain (typically, this will be user’s email address).
- Export the Sent Items Update registry key (select File > Export).
- Copy the exported key file to each server and then import it.
- Restart the Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Configuration Service.
NOTE: This also restarts the Microsoft Exchange Transport service.
- On the next signature update, remote deployment should work normally.
Customer support service by UserEcho